Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simple and to the point!!

Here are some cards that are pretty simple and say everything you need to say! I am slowly getting everything done for the Big Holiday!! Just to keep you all up to date for this week ...we are crazy busy as I am sure that you are all as well. We have baking to do, some friends over for dinner, a couple of Christmas parties, a few nights of babysitting, I have 2 people that I need to buy presents for that don't want or need anything....we are moving 2 of the familys from one house to another house, we have Christmas and we are all going to Disneyland right after that!!...this all happens in the next 11 days! Yikes! I am sure I am missing some things.... and that is just what my little family has to do! I am tired just thinking about it!

No comments: