Monday, December 29, 2008

And we are off!!!

We are leaving for disneyland this morning at 6:00 am yikes !!! The 14 of us are off and soon to be running wild  with mickey and Minnie!! So to keep you all up to date ...We have moved Kathy .and my dad....and my my brother and his family to their new house...they have a bit of work for themselves at the new house but all in good time right Kathy!!! We had and survived our sleepover with the little boys and had the big ones the night before...just for good measure!! and Christmas is done and done!! Yippie!! I am not glad it is over but I am glad it is over...Know what I mean!! We did get some fun things this year and I am so glad we decided to cut way back and have a smaller " gift " part of the holidays...we got a lot of things still but we made the little things count instead of a bunch of big things... The girls seemed happier to get the special few to play with....This time of year is all about kids so I have a week of kids cards to share while I am gone!! Enjoy!!
  

No comments: