Sunday, July 6, 2008

Off to Vegas!! I will be back next week...



Ok we are off to see the sun! Yep, there were a few days that we had that were hot but... rain is what we have had for the last 4 or 5 days ....So we are off to find the Sun and I know we will find it in the Desert!!  I will be back in a week ...refreshed and full of ideas!!! My hubby and I have  lounge chairs with our names on it and the the girls and I will be in the pools for hours!!!!!! My idea of perfect!!! Through in some food and a whole lot of walking and shopping and I am in heaven!!!! Here are a couple of PURPLE POWER cards!!! Yep.... It is official I love purple and that surprises me every time I say it!!! These punch cards are so easy and the colors were fun to work with......See you soon! Love to hear what everyone is doing this summer!!! I will tell you about our coming up camping trip!!! Yep Michelle and the boys are going to come too!!! Yep it will be a fun Aug as well!!! Be back soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute I have a hard time using purple yours look great