Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday cards..maybe just Debbie's






You all know about the "card war" we have for birthdays so as I promised here are some of the beautiful ones I got... and for those following along my brothers will be along as soon as Kathy takes the pics. But we all know that I may just "forget to post them " and then I would not have to share!!! So childish!!! Yes I know!!!!..... love me for who I am....and in this case I'm the birthday girl!!! he he....
Michelle made the pink one with the flowers gorgeous and I think it would be the prettiest wedding card but hey I have been there done that...twice to the same guy.
Kathy did the punch card with that beautiful think pink ribbon ...and the big "d" chip board card and I don't know if you can see that it has been distressed around the edges and the cuddle bug has been inked ...so much detail in these cards.
My wonderful girls made the other 2 wonderful cards. they must take after someone.....hummm yep me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to receive those birthday cards no wonder you look forward to getting them!