Sunday, November 1, 2009

Packing the sleigh

The day after Halloween my girls know they can give me the "list"! You know the list...it is the one that fills the sleigh! Yep that is usually the rule in our house...this year however we have started the shopping already and I have a really good chunk of my shopping done....so excited! I have been planning some things since the summer...ya I am that organized...well..ok not that good but I really have made a dent! I have most of the hard people to go...but I have ideas! How are you doing? My big problem is christmas cards...ya I have made a ton of them BUT I don't have mine set yet...so sad...I thought I had it and the card failed...yes I said failed...I did have a tear...but I am over it and starting again...but for now the Sleigh!!!

No comments: