Thursday, September 3, 2009

Last but I think the Neatest!

This is the lasy project we did for our club night....we stamped with VMark on these glass candle holders and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder...then we used etching cream to cover the rest...we all left a band at the top just in case we wanted to add ribbons etc. VIOLA!! we all have BEAUTIFUL etched glass containers!! This one has my buttons in it then I had a tealight to show you the images....WOW I don't think I ever would have tried doing it myself...thank you Kathy so much for expanding our stamping experience!!! That was a cool club night! P.S. I have to tell you Kathy did make kid versions of all the cards/etchings we did....thank you for knowing my girls would be right in there wanting to do it all!!!

No comments: