Wednesday, September 16, 2009

COPIC MARKERS.....

So I have been thinking copic for a while ...you know watching the u tube videos... watching tutorials ...looking at all the blogs....and kinda wanting to take the leap and get them...Michelle is with me all the way. So we watched a video about a week ago with Kathy to show her what we were looking into...and what does she do...No not wish and want and wait for X-mas with Michelle and I ...like a good mom would. OH NO she goes out randomly and buys 12 of them...then a few days later she buys 12 more and just to top off this week...I took her to the store yesterday and she got 13 more....how many do Michelle and I have...ZERO! So sad. It is even more sad that we don't look good being green.... :( She has been practicing and has gotten pretty good....What do you think??

No comments: