Friday, July 24, 2009

Second Color Challenge...oh ya baby...it is a hard one!

Here is Kathy's card. I saved it because this is the paper that inspired our 2nd color challenge. Kathy has picked this challenge and there was a twist...Here is what Kathy sent us...Hello girls! This is my colour challenge!! I love these colours and I think they are an unusual combination. Old Olive, More Mustard, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Regal Rose, and of course Rich Razzleberry!!
Now here is an extra challenge for you but only if you are up to it, because it is not for the faint of heart. This combination is to be made into a Christmas Card! Yes you heard right, Christmassssss. If you like you can throw in some glitter, I'm just saying. Again I think the challenge will be more fun if you don't talk amoungst yourselves!!! Have fun with this challenge and we shall see what exciting things you come up with.
So of course Michelle and I were so excited ....and scared! So If you want to join us in this challenge send your cards to my email by AUG 19th 2009..I know that is lots of time but I will send our reminders...now the first is the paper the colors were taken from ...then Kathy just had to make this cute card out of it!

No comments: