Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kids my girls made for us!!




Of course you all know by now my brother and I are twins... here are the cards my girls made for us...the football is the one my eldest one made for my brother...who got a foot ball for his birthday...she also made me the Cb tinfoil card..I have no idea where she got this idea but WOW I love it and I will be using that in some of my cards!! My youngest daughter made us the girl/ boy card...we had to make sure we opened it together and we had to be sitting on the right side ...but that was worth it to open it!!! Wow what an idea! I have to tell you the inside was also split in half! Great ideas girls ...I am one proud Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are such great cards, your girls are very talented, what creative ideas they have.