Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our first Stamping party with Michelle

OOOHHH I just got back from our first party with Michelle as our demo girl!! OOOHHHH LA LA!!! Ok, so we did 2 cards which I find is enough when you have a nice size group. I will show you one of them today and then one tom!! First is ...the Slider card..I know it has been around for a while but have you tried it?? No I bet not...But do ...it is not that hard to figure out and you will get hours of fun moving it back and forth!!! The star is perfect for this card... I just love the spin! We have lots of boys in this family and so does our other group members so this seemed like a perfect slider!!! I had so much fun making it and can't wait to do another!! I will so be showing this off to everyone!! Way to go Michelle!!! You are Our All Star!!! ....I know you can't wait to see the next one we did , right??

No comments: