Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dads 60th Birthday!!

Our Dad's birthday!! His REAL birthday is on the 30th of Dec but he often feels a bit put out if we put his birthday off till the next month and....We never hear the end of it ....So this year in Sept we decided to go to Disneyland after Christmas and over New Years!! Of course to celebrate his 60th birthday in style!! Well we surprised him last night with a early party and to tell him of our plan.....It was great! He didn't see it coming!! Here are the cards we made for him....We tried not to give it away with the cards.....I will post them 1 at a time so I can make them really big! First I will Show the cake we (my girls and I) made!!! I tried to make it look like Mickey!! I think it looks OK!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! Your cards are lots of fun and I love the cake!