Friday, July 29, 2011

bits and ...well bits!


So in a weird round about way I fine myself making a card for my Uncle.. It is not that so much making the card as trying to figure out what besides golf my uncle likes... He is turning 70 and I found it really hard to make his card. I love him very much but... don't really know him at all... I know things about him and but nothing that can be related to card form... does that make sense? Well.. it is the first time I have made him a card... and really I think the first time I have been to his birthday to be truthful... So Golf it is... I have to say Kathy and Michelle will have golf cards as well... I guess we are all in the same boat... Goal for the weekend is to find out just one other thing my Uncle likes !!! Thanks for looking Have a great day!!!

No comments: