Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sisters birthday...

So I had a bit of computer difficulties and poof.... Just like that well over 3000 cards....disappeared never to be found ( by me so far) again. I have to say I am a tad bit sad...well maybe a bit more that a tad...I think I had a tear or two...really......I think I have taken a pic of about 80% of the cards I have ever done...they all have some kind of memory for me....some I loved others ....well...not so much but I would look back and giggle to myself about how awful they were....sigh...My Daddy is going to help me next week and I know he will find them again...he just knows how to do all that stuff! Funny that even now with me all grown up my Dad can fix everything for me!! Thanks Dad!!
Kathy made this beauty of a card for here sisters birthday...I love, love, love this paper!!!! I think the popped up flowers are fab... u ...lous!!

No comments: