Thursday, August 12, 2010

aaarrrrr...

I can't believe it is the 12th!!! Sorry I haven't posted for a couple days...I would like to say that I haven't been near my desk and that I have been of enjoying the sun...but we all know that is not true...I have been at my desk and even on the computer...well not today!! We are off to Hayward Lake...we haven't been there before but I hear it great....to enjoy the day....I hope the clouds will go away! It could be rough out there so I thought of my little friend the pirate could ensure smooth sailing! %$$*%^%$%$ opps I deleted the pirate @%$%^&&*%


Oh my...well I double posted...it might be a first in all the years of me blogging...well at least not purpose usually when I double up a card its because it is so darn cute...so I removed it and in its place a totally cute little girl that I just bought...

No comments: