Saturday, February 6, 2010

OPPS I missed one!

I was doing so goooooood! I was hoping to blog everyday and I was going to cheat and pretend that this was posted yesterday!! I know silly right...I have so much to share...First the bad news Michelle has been to the hospital with one of the boys...ryo...He has croup..I know what you are thinking ...didn't she just go through that like months ago??? I will say yes, yes, yes she did...so now that we have recovered from that we are happy to thank Lisa Campbell so much for her order!! I can't wait for you to see it but since we have to send it to Ont. I will wait a couple days so she gets them first!! I have to say I was really nervous about this one....but it turned out awesome!!! Lisa you are going to LOVE them!! Today I am posting the card I made for my Cousins 1 year old!!! I found this paper and had to have it...I kept it simple and sweet....sweet just like Tyson!!! Have a great night!!

No comments: