Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally I got it! Sunday Specials...

I have been struggling with a card for my 12 year old daughter...I got it....finally! I needed to make it fun and girly but at the same time a bit older than what I have done for her before! I used a lot of different techniques and textures I think it will be worth the wait for my "big girl". We are going to start showing some more detailed cards...Maybe a bit fancier and using a few new and old techniques. I will also try to include the copic colors, glitter, punches etc...that were used on the card. I will post these cards on Sundays...the rest of the week for now will be our regular but totally wonderful, spectacular, gorgeous and total fabulous cards!! Thanks for looking, hope you have a great week!
For this card I used the Priceless stamp set from SU
Martha Stewart glitter...tourmaline and peridot
Copic markers...RV02, RV04, RV29
All papers are SU
Cuttlebug Dots folder

No comments: