Monday, May 11, 2009

A wonderful day

What a great day yesterday was...My girls were super good to their mom and helpful as all get out!! We had a really nice dinner with the rest of the family and my mom loved her presents...who wouldn't want a lilac tree??? My inlaws came and had dinner with us and loved her presents!!! Yes more flowers but a pot bursting with assorted flowers and I have to say it will look great on their doorstep!! Of course there were cards so I must post them...I just wanted to take today to post a card I made for a friend who's uncle died...When we were early teens I used to go to family functions of hers and vice versa...He was a really nice man and I know he will be sadly missed by all who knew him..I know my friend will ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card it is perfect to show your thoughts are with someone who is going through a hard time