Monday, March 16, 2009

a special card


Kathy is home from Hawaii now...Thank goodness.... I hate being the one in charge of the family when she is gone!! Michelle is shaking her head at me for saying that!!! Ok so is Kathy...So I am not good with out my Mom and Dad!!! I need to be able to bounce things off and I like to get her opinion about ...well.... almost everything...Not that I listen to 98% of it but it is nice to have someone there that cares about me and my family as much as I do....Again, Michelle is shaking her head and now she is asking if she is chopped liver!!!  Enough of this sillyness...
This is a card for my Aunt who is going through a bit of a time right now and needed a bit of a lift and some big family support....Michelle did a great job...I love these colors together and the detail is amazing....

No comments: