Monday, September 15, 2008

double post for you...#1

Ok so if you have been following along with us you will be wondering if I survived the night with "my boys" .... I did thank you very much for all your prayers!!! I will even go as far to say I would do it again...Don't tell Michelle or I will have them again sooner than later.....Ok that done we can get back to cards right...
NO.... I will not be posting the cards in the first set I wanted to instead tell you about my cousin ...JT  O ' Sullivan he is the Quarter back for the 49ers...I did post a card awhile back that Kathy made for him ( but he was on a different team then)....We are so proud I thought we should share!!! He is the 1st Quarterback ( that is important to those who follow football) all I know is that it is fun to watch him play !!!! P.s. he is the one being tackled!!
(Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images
)

No comments: